1.21.2010

Photography 1 - Series 4 - The Holga


The Holga

This is a Holga:


My experience with the Holga was less than positive, 
but that may have been because my teacher tried to help me make the camera better, 
which made it more frustrating for me to use. 
I have entertained the idea of getting another Holga (because they're dirt cheap) 
and using it as is ... maybe I will someday. If I do, I'll let you know how it goes.

Here are the pics that I got with my "fixed up" Holga.

Taken at the canal above Lundstrom Park -

Holga 1 for blog
Holga Pic for Blog

Daisey & Isaac -

Daisey with Holga for blog
Isaac wHolga - for blog

The quality of the prints are interesting and I really do think that at some point in the near future, 
I'll try one out again.

Keep Smiling,

1 comment:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Absolutely beautiful! The landscape pics are awesome! But I have to say I'm kind of partial to those last two! :)