1.21.2010

Photography 1 - FINAL Series

The Final

The expectation for our Final Project was that we would to a series that was connected. 
We were allowed to choose ANY subject that we wanted 
(with the exception of the Logan Temple, Cows and Babies - 
unless it was a baby sitting on a cow in front of the Logan Temple). 
My mind wandered back and forth over many possibilities, 
and I decided to use this opportunity to photograph the things
 that I love about my hometown and the things that made my hometown "home."

I made a book to present my Final Project in and received very good reviews 
from my peers and my professor. 

 Here are the photos that were included in my Final Project:

Stairs to Center Street by Merlin Olsen Park

Center Street Stairs - for blog

Merlin Olsen Park

Merlin Olsen Park for Blog

Logan Tabernacle

Tabernacle for Blog

First Dam

First Dam for Blog

Logan Library

Logan Library for blog

Mount Logan Middle School

MLMS for Blog

Logan Roller Rink

Rollar Rink for Blog

The Wellsvilles

Wellsvilles for Blog

Logan Temple

Temple - for Blog

Fall Leaves in Cache Valley

Fall Leaves for Blog

Willow Park

S

Logan High School

Logan High for Blog

Old Main

Old Main for Blog

The Island Market

Island Market for blog

Logan South Stake Center

Stake Center for blog

13th Ward Building

for blog 3

Logan's Heroes

for blog 5

2nd South

for blog 6

Anniversary Inn

for blog 7

Hostess

for photo blog 8

The Utah Theater

The Utah - for Blog

Center Street

Center Street for blog

So there you have it! My childhood in the form of my Photography 1 Final Project!

Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

I LOVE THOSE OLDER BUILDINGS, THEY LOOK SO AWESOME, YOU TRULY HAVE A SPECIAL GIFT FOR THE UNIQUE, KEEP IT UP GIRL, IT'S AWESOME!! LOVE YA, AUNT C.

claire said...

Thanks Clar-for the memories! I'm crying. More pics please!!!! Love you, me

Grandma Vic said...

Wow, I forgot about some of these places...so many memories of my kids. Thanks for the reminder. Have a great day. Love ya, mom