1.01.2010

Our Family

My in-laws are prepping to take a big leap and move to New York! 
It is an ironic move, seeing as how their daughter finally moved home with her two girls, 
but they are excited to go and we are excited for the opportunities that their move will provide for them! 

We will miss them like crazy, and apparently, they will miss their family as well! 
For Christmas, Lynnette requested updated pictures of all of her kids to fill her frames 
that haven't been updated for quite a few years! 
I was able to take pictures for my sister-in-laws beautiful family and my brother-in-law as well ...

Lance & Carlynne - 
be sure to focus on my beautifully adorable nieces!

PC142847 Edit
PC142849

Tom

PC172944
PC172937 EditPC172903 Edit
PC172923 Edit

Nate & I also went out with the camera & the tripod and shot a few as well - 
here are our favorites from our chilly few minutes outdoors!

PC192980 8x10 edit 2 for blogPC193015 edit for blog
PC193049 for blog
PC193035 edit for blog

Keep Smiling,
Annie

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Clarrisa I love the photos hey my school was wondering if you would be interested in doing our school photos next year and maybe some this spring let me know your rates and what you think
love ya wendy

Grandma Vic said...

These are fantastic. Why can't we get our kids to actually pose. The little stinkers!! I love the one of you in the hat-model shot for sure. See you in a few. Love, mom