1.21.2010

Photography 1 - Series 1 - Pinhole Camera

In 2006 I was able to take a Photography class at USU! 
It was tough, it was smelly, it kept me so busy, and I LOVED every minute of it! 
Each of these pictures was processed - from film to print - in the dark room. 
As I have been scanning these in and getting them ready to post I have felt a longing 
to be back in the smelly dark room, spending hours perfecting a print. 
Someday, when my dreams have come true, I will have my dark room set up again! 
Until then, these pictures, my first real prints, will have to suffice! 

Enjoy!

(And please keep in mind that this was the beginning course, 
so you are bound to see processing errors galore :)

Series 1
The Pinhole Camera

Oh how I wish I would have taken a picture of my pinhole camera. 
My teacher, Mark, had a deep love for the pinhole camera, 
something that none of my classmates shared with him! 

One of our very first assignments for the class was to make a pinhole camera and make three pictures. Here are my attempts:

Pinhole 3 for blog
for blog 9

And the reverse of the above picture:

Pinhole 2 for blog

Oh, and the white spots - that is what dust does to your negatives. 
Protect your negatives people!

Keep Smiling,

No comments: