11.12.2011

Introducing Leo ...

This sweet little guy is Leo! First of all, I will say this - I absolutely LOVE that name! I love that it is not a common name, but it totally seemed to fit him!! It took Leo a while to settle into the shoot, but once he was out, we had a great time trying out some different props and poses!!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

This was my first experience shooting at a client's home with my backdrop stand, and even though I was a little nervous, I'm way happy with the results!! I'm grateful to Leo's mom for being patient with me while I learned some new techniques on her sweet baby!!

The hats used in this shoot were made by Brittany, over at Crafty Mischief!

Keep Smiling,

1 comment:

Crafty Mischief said...

Clar! These are amazing! AND you used my crocheted stuff! I love it!