10.28.2011

'You Will Always Remember This Day ...

' ... as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow' 
– Pirates of the Caribbean

Tonight I had a bit of photographers luck - I was able to capture Captain Jack Sparrow and a couple of his shipmates as they were on their way to plunder a carnival!

DSC_0504 for blog
DSC_0470 for blog DSC_0442 for blog
DSC_0413 for blog
DSC_0464 for blog DSC_0403 for blog
DSC_0389 for blog
DSC_0418 for blog DSC_0461 for blog
DSC_0425 for blog

These amazing costumes (yes, including Jack Sparrow's awesome hair and beard) were made by these kiddos amazing crafty mom! If you want to see more of her stuff, check her out at Crafty Mischief! I guarantee that you won't be disappointed!!

I might be biased, but I'm pretty sure that these are three of the most endearing little pirates around!!

Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Crafty Mischief said...

Thank you Clar! I just love how they turned out! You're absolutely amazing!

Grandma Vic said...

I could have them on my pirate crew-they would charm all the bad guys.