5.14.2011

Sunset Bridals at Willard Bay

So a few weeks back I headed to Willard Bay with Stephanie (see previous posts) 
to shoot some Bridals at Sunset! The weather was absolutely perfect, 
Stephanie looked absolutely beautiful, and we had an absolutely wonderful time!!

Greg, Stephanie's fiance, is currently in Mississippi and has requested 
that we wait to post any of the Bridals until after he gets to see her in her dress in person! 
This is a very logical and sweet request, but it is killing me 
because her pictures turned out so beautifully!

So, to fulfill my need to post at least one photo from the shoot, 
here is a picture of the beautiful sunset that we got to work with!!

DSC_0349 for blog

Just a few more days until their big day - and then ... I'll get to post some Bridals!!

Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Gorgeous!

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVELY CLAR
YOU ARE AMAZING GIRL

SURE LOVE YOU
AUNT DEBBIE