5.19.2011

Stephanie

It's time!! The big day is here! 
Today I headed down to Bountiful to shoot the formal pics for these two (I'll post those later):


Which means what?

He has now seen her in her wedding dress, and I finally get to post these:

Bridal collage 3

When Stephanie & I talked about doing her bridals, 
I remembered some photos that Nate & I took at Bear Lake 
during sunset a few years back and I couldn't get those images out of my head! 
As the day of the shoot got closer, we both got more and more excited! 
The day before the shoot, I was driving back from taking Nate to the airport, 
and as I passed Willard Bay I watched the sun set over the water!
 I got home, texted Stephanie, and changed the location of our shoot - and I am SO glad that I did!!

DSC_0062 edit 2

DSC_0124

Bridals Collage 2

It was a beautiful evening and we seemed to hit the setting of the sun perfectly!

DSC_0225DSC_0217

Bridals Collage 1

DSC_0260 edit_picnik

DSC_0322

DSC_0096

As we were heading to our final destination, we passed a hoard of fishermen! 
Stephanie mentioned how much Greg loves fishing and that she should have 
thought to brought a fishing pole with her! 
We found a nice man who understood our plight and he let us borrow his fishing pole for this shot:

DSC_0269 edit

I had such a great time shooting these photos and I'm so grateful 
that Stephanie is so relaxed and up for trying whatever crazy ideas happen to pop into my head - 
thanks Stephanie!!

Keep Smiling,

No comments: