5.07.2011

Greg & Stephanie - Round 2

A few weeks ago, on a rare sunny day (lately) in Cache Valley, 
I re-convened with Greg & Stephanie to get a few more photos of them! 
On the day of our original shoot, it was freezing, snowing 
and poor Greg was not feeling all that well! 
I was happy to hear as we got together for this shoot that 
everyone was feeling well and to see the blue skies!

I absolutely LOVE shooting these two 
because their love for one another is completely obvious! 
They make being a photographer so easy 
because instead of telling them how to pose, 
I simply just observe and capture their natural joy, and I LOVE that!!

1 (111)

1 (120)

1 (180)

1 (113)

1 (8)

1 (55)_picnik

Thanks Greg & Stephanie! I'm looking forward to the wedding day!!

Keep Smiling,

No comments: