8.30.2011

... the mud pit ...

It is time! 
I have been working on these photos for what seems like weeks! 
I have already posted them on Facebook (didn't know that I was there? 
Search for Photography by Annie & like my page!!) 
and have gotten some rave reviews!!

I had SUCH a GREAT time shooting these photos!! 
Britt, Toni, Crystal, Liz, Bree & Amanda were SO much fun!!

I had a really hard time choosing my favorites, so I hope you're in the mood for a lot of photos!!

group mud 1 (6) for blog
group mud 2 (16) for blog
britt 1 (3) for blog
toni 2 (25) for blog
toni & liz - collage for blog
liz 2 (13) for blog
crystal 2 (12) for blog
bree 1 (13) for blog
amanda 1 (30) for blog
wrestling collage 1
britt 2 (15) for blog
toni collage
liz collage
Crystal Collage 2
bree collage
britt & bree collage - for blog
amanda collage 2
wrestling collage 3
group mud 1 (10) for blog
wrestling collage 2
brittney collage 1 for blog
toni 2 (19) for blog
liz collage 2
Crystal Collage 1
bree 2 (9) for blog
amanda collage - 1
crystal & amanda collage for blog
group mud 2 (4) for blog

These six girls had SUCH great energy! My favorite memory of the shoot include Toni, 
getting into character by throwing her arms up and saying "What'd you say about my mama 
(or something to that effect)," then running towards Liz and sliding into the mud before 
she got her chance to tackle!! That was one of the funniest things that I have ever seen!

To the girls - THANK YOU so much for spending the morning with me and my crazy ideas! 
I SO appreciate it!

Keep Smiling,

No comments: