6.01.2011

Double the Fun - Tyson & Tinley

Last week I had a photography first! I got to spend the day with these beautiful babies and their family:

4a
(Pea Pod Cocoon created by Lela's LuvBugs)

This was my first experience with three week old twins!! I had such a great time shooting them (is it me, or does that sound completely wrong?) and I even got to hold them for a few minutes, which always brings a smile to my face!

1 3 2

The saddle, which I LOVE, belonged to the babies' grandmother - I love that they incorporated it into the shoot!

Sweet little Bryn was so patient and loved getting her moment in the spotlight as well!!

4
11

Lela, the twins' mom, had so many great ideas that she wanted to work in!! It was really fun for me to help bring her ideas to life and to get the shots that she had envisioned!

13

5 6

7
8

9 10
I really love this photo of the babies with their dad! When I think of twins I think of double the responsibility, double the sleepless nights, and double the love - and that is what this picture says to me!

12

By the time we got to the family shots, little Bryn was done! The only way she would cooperate was by letting her crawl under the wagon! I wouldn't have set up this shot on purpose, but I really like the way it turned out!

0

I had a really great time doing this session, not only was it a first time for me, but it was a lot of fun and allowed me to stretch my creativity and my angles!! Thanks Cliff & Lela!!

Keep Smiling,

6 comments:

Jessica Tran said...

Adorable pics Clar!

Unknown said...

Those are way cute! Great job! (=

Laci Jo said...

They turned out SOOOOOO GREAT! love it and cant wait to see the twins in person! squeee!

Trudi said...

oh my gosh these are soooo cute! Your family is beautiful Lela!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

They are absolutely adorable! I love the pea pod cocoon! I think my fave is the one of dad holding both the twins in his arms.

Grandma Vic said...

They are so cute..love the peapod one and the one of dad. As usual-you are amazing. I am NOT prejudiced.