6.05.2011

Capturing Brittney - Introduction

While it's not officially summertime yet, I'm itching to scream out "summer is finally here!" We have had such beautiful weather over the last several days and it is so great!!

This summer, I am taking on a new project!! I'm calling it "Capturing Brittney."

This is Brittney! Ultra gorgeous and model extraordinaire!

DSC_0404 for blog

We will be doing a shoot every two weeks this summer - some will be themed and super exciting, others will be relaxed and super chill!!

I am exited about this little project and I hope that it will lead me to some new locations, some new ideas and a fresh new take on photography!!

Here are a few more photos from our first session!! Enjoy!!

DSC_0619 copy for blog_picnik DSC_0452 for blog

DSC_0575 for blog

Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Grandma Vic said...

Two cent Thursday looks good

claire said...

Great pics Clar! Beautiful girl!