5.13.2010

Mac & Tori - Maternity Shoot

The thing that I LOVE the most about making pictures 
is capturing the adoration that pours from couples like Mac & Tori! 
I was lucky to get to work with them on their wedding, 
and when I found out that they were expecting 
I couldn't wait to get them back in front of the camera! 
They are going to make such amazing parents, 
and little Zoey is such a lucky baby girl to be born into such a beautiful family!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our shoot!

DSC_0409 edit
DSC_0536 - CopyDSC_0458 edit - Copy
DSC_0543 collage - Copy
DSC_0525 edit - Copy
DSC_0516 - Copy
DSC_0430 - Copy
collage 1 - Copy
DSC_0394 copy - Copy
DSC_0460 - Copy
DSC_0527

Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You're AMAZING! They turned out really cute! We LOVE your personal touch!

Grandma Vic said...

Hey daughter, very nice, as usual. I know some great models...then of them, can you arrange a special shoot and get them all here for the summer? Good wish, right? Call me, we need to go and see Letters to Juliet, I hear it's a good chick flick. Love, ma