5.20.2010

Chelsea C Announcments

Announcement 5 for blog

Today, in the chilly rain, Chelsea & I (along with her mom and brother) 
ventured out for her Senior pictures! 
She is anxious to get her announcements out 
so we decided to get them done first before processing her actual photos! 
I had fun making a couple different options for her and thought I'd share them!
(I blacked out her personal information to protect her privacy, not because I thought it looked cool :)

Announcement 4 for blog
Announcement 3 for blog
Announcement 2 for blog
Announcement 1 for blog

I had a great time working with Chelsea today! 
When I've finished organizing her pictures, I'll post some more! But, for now, and as always,

Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

claire said...

Fabulous!!As always!!

Grandma Vic said...

Fun...let me guess, the fairgrounds? Guess what I have those same red shoes...glad you had a good time. I love the ones with her legs and the other 2 pics. Love ya

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

LOVE THEM ALL CLAR
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE