8.11.2013

Mike & Colleen's Big Day!! {River Vista Wedding}

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts." -William Shakespeare 

What an honor it was for me to be able to spend the day with Mike & Colleen 
and their absolutely beautiful family to document their special day! 
There were so many times throughout the day when I found myself grinning 
at the beauty of the relationships that I was able to capture 
and as I've been processing their pictures I am reminded again and again 
of how beautiful love and families are!

This wedding was definitely the most fun wedding that I have ever been to!
They put so much thought and preparation in to their big day
to ensure that it was special and that their guests had a wonderful time!

By the end of the day, they were married, my memory cards were full
and even though I was exhausted and ready to fall into bed the second I got home,
I had such a wonderful time and I wouldn't have traded the day for anything!!

Here are my favorite pics (of the MANY that I took) from this beautiful day!!

1 2 3

4

5

6

7

8 9

10 11

12

13 14

15 16

17

18

19 20

21

22

23

24 25 26

27

28 29 30

31

32 33

34

35

36 37

38

39

40

42


43 44 45
46 47 48

49

50

51 52 

To Mike & Colleen - 
I wish you both joy and happiness in your life together 
and again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, 
for letting me be a part of your beautiful day! 

Keep Smiling, 
Clarissa 
'Annie'

3 comments:

Grandma Vic said...

Looks like you captured some more perfect moments. Way to go. How's the fires today? Our mountain has burned since yesterday morning and it's not pretty and we didn't even have big green trees like yours. It's sad. We had fun at reunion..and dad and I just chilled it was nice to get away. Have a fun day. Love, ma

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

CLAR
WOW I LOVED THE WAY YOU CAPTURED EVERY LITTLE AND BIG THING...MANY NEAT PHOTOS HERE...LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
AUNT DEBBIE

claire said...

again you rock it clar! you are so talented and i'm so happy you get to have fun with your obvious talent!love ya