5.18.2013

Cade {Reinhart Volunteer Park}

My heart is so happy this week because I've had not one, but TWO sessions,
which are being dubbed my very first sessions in Grants Pass!!

*** *** *** *** ***

I met up with Cade and her mom and the beautiful Reinhart Volunteer Park in Grants Pass!
It was a pretty quiet day around the park, but the weather was absolutely PERFECT,
and I had SO much fun wandering the park with the two of them
and making pictures to capture Cade's beautiful personality!!

1

1a

2 3

This next picture is one of my FAVORITES from the shoot!
Cade & Bryn have such a fun loving, playful relationship
and I just loved watching them interact with one another!!

4

5 6

7

7a

8 9

Notice the BROWN belt in this next picture!
Cade is getting ready to go to a National Karate Championship!!

10

11 12

13

13a

14 15

16

17 18

19


21 22

23

23a

Thanks Cade & Bryn - I had SO much fun and I hope you love your pictures!!

Keep Smiling, 
Annie

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I LOVE them!!! Now I'm even more excited...I can't wait for my turn!!!! Same location and we even got some ideas from Cade's pictures!!! Excellent Job!!