4.19.2013

Growing Pains

So I've been looking back at my previous posts 
(specifically my very first posts from 2007 and 2008)
and I am realizing just how far I have come in this hobby of mine!

My first few years, I relied heavily on my editing programs to make my work interesting.
Don't get me wrong, I still love creating pieces of art through those programs,
but I have worked through the awkward phase of photo editing
and I am comfortable saying that these days I do very little editing
because I have learned how to use angles, my surroundings, 
and MOST IMPORTANTLY, my camera!

I am so passionate about my photography,
and I'm so happy that I can recognize my growing pains and that I THINK I have grown out of them
enough so that the pictures that I make can stand on their own.


I'm hoping to have some people sessions soon - 
I knew that it would take a while after we moved,
but I'm CRAVING a session with adorable kiddos!!

Until then, and as always, Keep Smiling!!
Annie

No comments: