9.27.2011

... don't sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me ...

Several weeks ago we were having dinner with my husband's family! 
My sister in law has an awesome apple tree in her back yard
 that had dropped a ton of apples!! 
The lighting was perfect, my beautiful niece is perfect, and I found the perfect little chair - 
how could I not have a mini photo shoot!!

DSC_0088 edit for blog
DSC_0120 for blog
DSC_0109 for blog

DSC_0087 for blog
DSC_0084 for blog
DSC_0054 for blogDSC_0091 for blog

Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

THIS IS SO ADORABLE CLAR
I LOVE THE APPLES ALL OVER THE GROUND AND THAT CUTE BABY GIRL.
YOU ARE SO FUN. I LOVE YOU!
HUGS AUNT DEBBIE

Grandma Vic said...

great job-as always

Crafty Mischief said...

Adorable! You really captured her personality!