9.16.2010

... life happens ...

I don't know how many people look at this blog. 
I'd like to think that it is looked at often, but I really have no idea! 
For those one or two of you who might look at it every once in a while, 
I have not fallen off the face of the earth!

This last month has been busy and full of things that weren't so fun, 
but I suppose that is life, right? 
School has since started and studying is occupying most of my "free time," 
but I'm hoping to get organized enough that I can still shoot and post regularly!

Until that miracle happens, I'll leave you with a picture of my beautiful niece, Sadie, on her blessing day!

DSC_0197 edit for blog

Keep Smiling,
Annie

2 comments:

SpinIt! said...

Oh, she's just so gorgeous! I'm holding her right now and I still just want to kiss those cheeks:)

Grandma Vic said...

The ones of the Dutson's are awesome. Thanks for time tonight. Love, ma