5.12.2009

Bridals - Tori!!

Remember that adorable couple I took Engagement pictures of?
Well - the wedding is rapidly approaching and last weekend
we shot Bridals and some Pre-Wedding pics!

Here are a few of the Bridals that we got!!

P5084424 Edit P5084347 Edit 1

P5084467 Edit

P5084437 Edit
P5084683 Edit
P5084961 Edit 1

Bridals Bike Collage

P5084424 Edit  P5085106 Edit

Tori is such a sweet woman and it has been such a pleasure getting to know her! 
These pictures may be beautiful, but they don't begin to cover the gorgeousness that radiates from her!!

Keep Smiling,
Annie

4 comments:

claire said...

Clar you better be charging her for these amazing photos!! I'm so proud of you-I feel like you gotten sooo soooo good at this "hobby"!! Way to go! I never got bridals-will you take some of me this summer?? I love you-I hope your having a fantastic week! Me

Victoria said...

I LOVE all the pictures!
They turned out AMAZING!
You've got some amazing skill for making this homegirl look presentable. ;)

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PHOTOS CLAR
YOUR JUST AMAZING AND I REGONIZE A FENCE AND BRIDGE !!!!
CUTE
HUGS AND LOVE
AUNT DEBBIE

Emma Dutson said...

Oh, that Granddaughter of Mine -:) She is so photogenic! Her personality and talents match. Thanks for ALL THOSE WONDERFUL PHOTOS of her and Mac. Love them.