4.23.2009

Sarah W.

Meet Sarah! 

Sarah is a fellow photo buff! 
Sarah, the lucky girl, is graduating in a few days! 
Graduation is a big deal, and you know me - if there's a big deal, there's got to be pics! 
We met up for a bit today to swap photos and stories and for a really nice chat! 
And, I got to meet her sweet puppy Nicky!

Sarah 2 copy
P4223575 copy
Sarah Collage copy
Sarah Sepia copy

We had a great time shooting at this awesome wall, which is my "new/old" favorite location...

P4223526 copy

Until I look down and see 
(gasp and shivers down my spine) 

a snake ... 

Thus the "new/old" favorite location! 
It wriggled right out from under my foot 
(ewwww, so many freaked out feelings)
which made me shriek and run off! 
Sarah thought it was quite funny,
but it took me 10 or so minutes to calm down 
(after we left the area, of course).

For those of you who aren't deathly afraid of the little reptiles, 
please take advantage of this awesome location for me, 
cuz it will be winter time before I attempt to take any more photos there!

Keep Smiling,
Annie

No comments: